Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term Express Dental Compressors or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hawker softeners Ltd. (Express salt), 47 Station road, Tiptree, Colchester, Essex, CO50BL. Our company registration number is 4503280. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Items should be inspected before signing for delivery.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Once delivered you can return the item within 7 days at our discretion. Please see terms below. Responsibility for the goods is yours until goods have been signed for by us on return to our registered address. Shipping, carriage, postage and packing costs are none refundable and we may charge a 20% handling fee. Some items below £100 are not available for returns or exchange, please ensure the tools are right for you and the job before purchasing.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• We reserve the right to change any price or product detail from that on the website or any correspondence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• We reserve the right to ask for payment by cheque only, at our discretion.
• We reserve the right to ask for a UK business delivery address before dispatch.
• We only deliver to the UK.
• Payment must be made before goods are dispatched.
• We reserve the right to cancel an order without notice at any point during the transaction. You will receive a full refund.
• Orders are subject to stock levels, which can change any time.
• Images of products listed on our web site are for guidance and illustration purposes only. Good may vary from the item specification described and the picture of the tool.
• Standard delivery is approximately 14 working days. But the delivery time is not guaranteed.
• You will receive an order confirmation / paid vat receipt after ordering. Please check your spam for this email, or log into your account for a copy.
If the goods you are having delivered are in damaged packaging, you must either refuse to accept the goods or sign for the goods with the words “received damaged”. We cannot accept responsibility for goods that have been damaged in transit if you sign for them as being in good order.
Please ensure that you check your goods within 2 days of delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged or short goods if we are not notified in writing within 2 days of delivery. Please note that we require photographic proof of any damages.
• Delivery is from payment received to our satisfaction. Therefore if your payment requires further checks , this may require us to speak to you in person over the phone in order to valid your payment and then process the order.
• Only applicable within 14 days after purchase
• If you decide you do not want the item after 24 hours of purchasing the item through no fault of our own, then we may charge a card payment handling fee of up to 2%.
• If you want to return an item you must contact us first. Some items are none-stock items which can not be returned. We will let you know if we will accept your return.
• You must ask us for permission first before returning items or sending anything to us. If we have not agreed the return, your item will be sent back to sender (you) and not accepted for delivery by us.
• Refunds can take up to 30 days to be back in your bank account. This is subject to paypal and your bank.
• Delivery charges you paid for are non refundable. Non-refundable delivery charges can be more than the standard delivery charge depending on the manufacturers terms. If your order was over £100 + VAT a delivery charge can still be deducted from your refund.
HAWKER SOFTENERS LTD - company reg No 4503280
ON LINE TRADING NAME IS "EXPRESS SALT"
47 STATION RD, TIPTREE, COLCHESTER, ESSEX, CO50BL
TEL No - 0800 731 1461